Make sure the flowers are dry and ready to absorb water (and dye)
- Use 16 grams of dye in 1 liter of water (this value can be different for different flower types)
- We recommend making a few test runs in advance, in order to arrive at the correct mix ratio
- Mix the dye in a vase with lukewarm water and make sure the dye is properly dissolved
- The ambient temperature and humidity have an influence on the end result
- After 1-2 hours the dye is well absorbed
If larger quantities of dye are created then use our bactery killer (add 1-2%). Bacteria do not stand a chance and the dye remains usable.